Sunday, November 09, 2008

HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR

After long day hiking yesterday, I feel like my legs are not mine today!! Serious muscles aching!! Ouch!! I knew that!! So I booked the foot reflexology already!! I didn't enough at all coz it was very painful when the massagist massaged my lower legs.

Then we watched High School Musical 3: Senior Year. I'm not high school girl anymore so I think it was a cute family movie. The musical and the plot were ok. This movie isn't too bad but not very good. Not as good as I expected but worth to watch on DVDs.


After movie we shopped around and I didn't expect to buy anything. But then I just saw a watch that I like and it was on sale!! I considered for a while and then I decided to buy it. Though I have few watches already, it is my birthday soon! It's not too bad to buy something for myself, right?

We then had dinner at The Mon. I have been thinking to try this restaurant but I didn't get chance. It is usually full. My Japanese colleague recommended it too so I guessed it wouldn't too bad.

We ordered some sushi, stone pot rice, skewers and cold noodles, they were so delicious!! No wonder why my Japanese colleague likes this restaurant. The food was really good!! We enjoyed a lot!! :)


No comments: