Saturday, November 22, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY DINNER AT CASA FINA

Doing kickboxing in the afternoon and had foot reflexology afterward. I don't like to do boxing during weekends but since I've joined the unlimited plan, I have to do as much as I can!!

After foot reflexology, we went to shop around and then I bought some make up stuff. Actually I got a lot stuff at home already but still would like to buy and try new things!! That's girl!! :D

Dinner at Casa Fina, it is the another new restaurant of Casa group. I've tried Mi Casa, Su Casa and this time Casa Fina!! I like the food a lot and it is always enjoyable to have dinner there!! Casa Fina is a bit different with other Casa restaurants, it's rather high-class and they provide different dishes.

We ordered house white wine and oysters as starter, we had Irish Gigas, Scottish Rock and Fine de Special. French oyster is always my favourite!! Fine de Special tasted very good and fresh. The others were very good too!!



Then we had sea urchin cucumber and caviar salad, they were perfect match!! Very delicious!! The sea urchin was very sweet!!

I like the Prawn linguinie too!! The cream sauce tasted so good and you would definately want to finish it all!!


Final we tried the lamp chops, actually I don't really like eating lamb coz I think lamb chop has strong taste that I don't really like. But I heard that Casa Fina cooked lamb very well so I'd like to have a try. It tastes quiet good but I still prefer eating steak :P

I wanted to have a piece of cake but I was too full and I had to rush to meet other friend so I didn't eat any dessert. I don't really need a cake for birthday, I enjoyed this dinner a lot and that's enough!!

Then meeting Karolina at Central and we to went to Peel Fresco Music lounge to listen the live jazz music. But we were late and it was full so we went to LKF to have some drinks instead. I knew there would be a great Jazz band show but what a shame we missed it!!

No comments: