Sunday, November 30, 2008

BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA

Didn't get much sleep last night so I was a bit late to do kickboxing. Just wanna sweat and do some exercises but it tired me up coz I didn't have much energy.

After boxing, we went to Wanchai to have Thai food coz CT strongly recommended it. The food was cheap and quite good. DD and Christine also joined us for the dinner.

Then we went to watch a movie "Beverly Hills Chihuahua", AC has a Chihuahua and she suggested to watch this movie. I'm not a big fan of Chihuahua but it was interesting to watch it. The story was simple, predictable and funny. The dogs were cute too!! Quite entertaining!



AC and me sensed something and we discovered a secret tonight. We were a bit surprised but no need to be so serious, right? Just for fun!!

No comments: