Monday, November 03, 2008

K's DIPLOMA AWARD CEREMONY

It was K's Diploma Award Ceremony of ABRSM. I'm so proud of my sister that she can achieve it. She is so enthusiastic about the music and I'm sure she will have good achievement in music.

Mom said I could do that but I knew I could never have time to practise music. I tried it last year and I started to play piano again but I only had little time and I couldn't do everything I want. Hopefully one day I can start playing music again.

Today I was being K's photographer and I realised I should get a better zoom lens!! Just like when K was at the stage, I couldn't zoom closer!! A 18-200mm would be perfect for me!! Time to save money again!!


We were extremely hungry so after the ceremony, we had a nice dinner. We went to Sushi Toku. I heard that it was quite a high standard suishi restaurant and it would be worth to try. It was expensive tho the sushi was fresh and very delicious.





The sea eel Tanpura was very delicious!! Not many Japanese restaurants have this dishes but they made it very well!! The sea eel was very cripsy outside but soft inside!! Yummy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kay. :-)

I know you're very proud of your little sister and so you should be. She's doing ever so well. :-)

TT