Friday, November 28, 2008

MY KOREAN COLLEAGUES

3 of my Korean colleagues are coming to Hong Kong for meetings. Actually I have no idea why they come here. It's not necessary to fly to Hong Kong for a day meeting. Kinda wasting of the flight tickets and time!! And the thing is why dragged me in? I hate the bullshit meetings!!

We dicussed something we had discussed on msn before and we still couldn't find a good way to solve the problems. It wasted my time!! I got a lot of things to do already!!

After work, me and the PM had to took these 3 Korean to have dinner. They insisted to have western cuisine. Darn!! It's like they are coming for travelling!! I wanted to book Outback Steak House but it was fully booked so I booked Dan Ryan instead.

They rushed us to finish the job before 6.15pm so they could have dinner at 7pm. I don't like to be rushed!! And I missed my kickboxing class becoz of them!!

We ordered salad, pasta, risotto, steak and dessert. I liked the risotto and pasta and they were very tasty. Luckily we didn't talk much about work and we just talked about family, hobbies and things about Korea and Hong Kong.

We finished the dinner at around 8.30pm and then I went to SwishClub to meet AC and CT. I've booked the body massage so I had to wait for them finishing the class. My back and my neck are stiff and stressed so I really need to be massaged. The Thai massagist was quite good but I had back pain after being massaged. I think becoz I'm too tired!!

No comments: