Saturday, November 08, 2008

HIKING AT HIGH JUNK PEAK

Hiking at High Junk Peak today!! Its height is 344m and it is the 2nd high peak in Hong Kong!! I didn't know the route before hiking and I thought it wasn't a difficult route but unexpectedly it was as rough as the Sharp Peak!



We scaled the heights and we shared the food there!! It was very windy and we had to protect our stuff just in case the wind would blow them away!!


The view from High Junk Peak was good!! I think it would be better if it was sunny day!! I didn't bring my DSLR camera coz the weather forecast said it would be rain! Thanks god it was only cloudy!!

A very deep slope that we had to climb up and down! A bit scary but it was fun!! We hiked for nearly 8 hours!!



I was exhausted and I got aching muscles after hiking!! We then went to Kowloon City to enjoy cheap Thai food. Quite delicious!! Maybe becoz we were so hungry and the food was even better!! :D

No comments: