Wednesday, December 31, 2008

YEAR END PARTY

We were having year end party at FC's home. It's good to have a place to chill out. We had order the food in advance so after work I went to FC's home directly.

FC and PY were sick and they didn't go to work. I arrived Ma On Shan at around 7pm then Hang picked me up and we bought some snacks and drinks at the supermarket and also bought the takeaway at pizza and a Thai restaurant.

We had also ordered some sashimi for the party!! So yummy!!! FC's also cooked the steak for us but they were too raw. So Hang had to cook again and they tasted delicious.



We chitchatted, watched TV and then waited for the counting down for new year. The TV broadcasted the countdown of IFC building. There was firework as well. I didn't have much strong feeling for the new year may be becoz I wasn't counting down in the crowds like I used to be.

Then we exchanged Christmas presents (tho it was a bit late!!), watched TV and played PSP3 until 4.30am and then we went home. I was so tired but I enjoyed it a lot!! Goodbye 2008!!




No comments: