Monday, May 18, 2009

BACK TO TAKADANOBABA

Sophie is getting married next month so we had dinner gathering tonight and she gave us the wedding invitation card. I was quite surprised to know she is getting married soon coz I thought she would marry next year or later. I'm so happy for her and I can't wait to see her Italian fiance.

Sophie wants to stay in Italy but it is hard for her to get working visa so the fastest way is to get married!! I'm sure she has to learn Italian when she lives there!! That's cool!!

After dinner we all went back to our old Japanese school coz Jeff is moving this school to another place soon. We took few pics before it was moved. I hardly remember how long I studied there but it was a good memory. We had fun time in the class and we used to ask many questions and try to speak as much Japanese as we could. Old timessssss!! It was 10 years ago when I started to learn Japanese!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever wish time would stand still and nothing would ever change?
I always find it so sad to revisit places I haven't for ages, makes me wish to go back in time.

Oh, and another wedding! It seems all your friends are getting married these days!

TT