Friday, May 22, 2009

DAY 1 HONG KONG / LONDON

I have been waiting for my vacation for a few months but when it is getting closer, I don't really feel ready for it. My original plan was to travel to UK alone but eventually I changed a bit. I'll still go to UK but France as well. A bit rush but it is worth to see more cities.

This time I'm going with Kelly and Kate. They have been studying in France for few months. When I told them about my plan of travelling to UK, they said they would like to join me as well. It would be cool and then we started to think why wouldn't we travel to South of France since we all are learning French? I love this idea and I always want to travel to South of France.

It is like usual, I took mid-night flight after work and flew to London first. Our first destination was Edinburgh!! Kelly and Kate took the flight from Paris to Edinburgh so we would meet there.

I was exhausted so I just slept on the flight. Time ran fast and 12 hours flight wasn't such long for me. When I arrived London, it was 6am.

No comments: