Wednesday, June 03, 2009

DAY 13 LONDON / HONG KONG

My Last day in London!! I was going to take the night flight back to Hong Kong so I still had half day to do a sight-seeing. I met a guy when I had breakfast in the hostel, I forgot where was he from, he came to London to look for a job and he got an interview today. Seems many people are going to London to look for their dreams and different lives.

I decided to visit Big Ben and London Eye again. It was a bit cloudy so I felt a bit cold. It's strange in Europe, when there is sun, you feel so warm but when it's cloudy, you feel cold.



After that I went to Harrods to do my last shopping. I bought a lot of souvenirs!! And then I had lunch in a local restaurant. I wanted to eat fish and chips!! I did try fish and chips once in Liverpool in a fast food shop but it didn't taste so good. So this time I found a better restaurant to have a try. It tasted really good!! The fish was crispy outside but soft and juicy inside! The portion was too big and I couldn't finish all!!


Then I went to the hostel to pack my stuff and headed to the airport. My Europe trip is at the end!! I do miss Hong Kong but I didn't want to go home yet!! I wish I could stay longer!! Hopefully I will visit Europe again soon!!

No comments: