Thursday, June 25, 2009

FRENCH CLASS L11 IS FINISHED

French class Level 11 is finished!! I skipped a lot of lesson in this term becoz I went travelling before. Luckily Raphael is a very nice and friendly teacher!! Honestly I don't think I learned anything in this term coz I was too lazy to study. Especially when I went to France, I could ask people for the direction but I couldn't understand when they talked to me. It's very frustrating that my French still hasn't improved!!

After class, we had Vietnamese food in Jordan, it was so happy to have such gathering with the AF group. Kate wasn't in our class but she joined us as well. We talked about our trip and funny things to them. Raphael asked if I like France or UK more, I told him UK LOL well I do like France too :D

I'm not going to take the next level for coming term coz I know my French isn't at that level yet. I want to stop for few months to catch up my French until I'm really ready. I would miss my classmates but there is no meaning if I take the next level but don't understand what the teacher saying.

3 comments:

Jimmy La Glande said...

Salut Karen :)

Comment ça va ?

Tu dois donc venir en France plus souvent ;) Il n'y a que cela pour devenir une experte en français.

Bisous

kArEn said...

Salut Charly,

Moi ça va bien, et toi?
Je veux aller en France plus souvent ;) Peut être je ferai à là l'année prochaine ;)

Quand tu venir à hong kong?

Jimmy La Glande said...

Je n'ai aucune idée quand je repasserais à Hong Kong car aucune idée quand seront mes prochaines vacances ;)

Nous verrons.

Bisous