Saturday, June 20, 2009

SISTERS' NITE OUT

Mom and dad are travelling to Malaysia and Singapore for 5 days so me and K are home alone. It's the 2nd time that they go travelling without us. Mom always doesn't want to leave us alone and she doesn't like to travel with dad LOL We are not little girls and we can look after ourselves well. I'm happy to be home alone but it can me a nightmare for me. K is bad at doing housework and she is very messy. I have to clean up for her!! I do most of the housework!!

There is nothing much to do at home on Sat night so me and K went out for dinner. We went to La Villa at TST, K has been there once and she said the food was good. We had some salad and oysters and the oysters were pretty good. Then we went to Ned Kelly to have a drink and watch Jazz Live Band show. It has been a while that we haven't been here together. I missed those Jazz music!!

No comments: