Saturday, June 13, 2009

SOFIE & MAX'S BIG DAY!

It's Sofie and Max's big day!! Congrats!! I'm so happy for them!! I didn't expect Sofie getting married so fast!! Not really fast tho, I remember she has been dating Max for around 2 years? But it's the best for her!! Max is living in Italy and she is living in Hong Kong, it's hard to be apart. Long distance relationship is not easy!! I'm glad that they can work it out!!

Max's family didn't come to Hong Kong. They watched the live video of the banquet and ceremony. Thanks for the technology!! We could see the live video of Max's family too!! I think it's very interesting. Sofie looked so beautiful today!! I like her wedding dress!! She looked like a princess!! :D She still can't speak Italian yet and it was funny when Max said something in Italian and the guests asked Sofie to translate. Sofie said, "Sorry! I don't understand!" LOL But I''m sure she can learn fast when she moves to Italy!! Remember to teach me one day!! I wanna learn Italian as well!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi tech weddings, whatever next!!

It seems all your friends are getting married. Soon it will be your turn I'm sure. :-)

TT