Thursday, June 04, 2009

DAY 14 HONG KONG

I'm back to Hong Kong!! I don't really feel happy to be home coz tomorrow is a nightmare. I have to go back to work :( What a disaster!! Every time after vacation, I go back to work immediately coz I want to save my annual leave!! 12days in a year is not enough!! How come working in Hong Kong is so harsh?!!

I enjoyed this journey a lot!! It was an adventure for me!! Apart from London, all the cities that were new for me!! It's hard to choose my favourite cites in this trip. UK and France are so different!! Even in South of France, it's different with Paris too!! Every city is unique. I really would like to see more place in Europe. I know many people think I travel a lot and they say I'm rich and I travel to Europe every year. It's not I'm rich!! It's just I save money to do something I like! It's simple theory, my dream is to travel around the world so I just try hard to make my dream comes true!

No comments: