Sunday, May 28, 2006

The 2nd Day in LONDON

I woke up in the early moring and started my 2nd day trip in London. Although the hostel was including breakfast, it was self severed and the breakfast didn't look attractive, so finally I ate pancake in McDonald.After breakfast, I visited the most popular tourist attractions in London like Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, River Thames, Tower of London, Tower Bridge...


The Big Ben doesn't look as big as I thought. But it is really impressive!


I didn't get on The London Eye coz I don't think it's worth for ₤15. So I just took few pics for it.


I thought the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace started at 11am but when I was there, it was nearly noon. Fortunately it started at 12pm and I didn't miss seeing it!!

After eating something, I visited Tower of London and Tower Bridge. The weather wasn't really good so it looks a bit gloomy in the pic. I wonder how Americans confused with London Bridge and Tower Bridge. I didn't have time to see London Bridge but I heard it was only a normal Bridge but not as impressive as the Tower Bridge.

No comments: