Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The 5th Day in MANCHESTER

I overslept this morning and it was a bit late when I arrived Manchester. I visited the Manchester Art Gallery, People's History Museum and the Museum of Science & Industry in Manchester. Those museum were ok and it didn't bother me much coz they were free entry.




The Wheel of Manchester looks like The London Eye but I like this wheel more than London eye. It made me want to have a ride on it but I didn't feel that way when I saw the London Eye.


Manchester is a big city and there were lots of people in the streets and shopping malls. I saw many people lying on the grass and enjoying the sunshine. And some people had picnic in the Park. I wanted to sit on the grass too but it was wet :P I'm not used to sit on the grass and enjoy sunshine like western people. I like sun but I don't like to get tanned!

No comments: