Monday, May 29, 2006

The 3rd Day in LONDON

Woke up Early again and went to St. Paul's Catherdral in the morning. It was so windy, cold and drizzly. I couldn't stand for the cold weather so I had a hot Latte in Starbucks and planned to go somewhere indoor.


I didn't plan to go to Tate Morden coz I'm not really interested in Morden Art but it was the only indoor tourist attraction that near by St. Paul Catherdral. I walked pass through this Millennium Bridge to Tate Morden. There were some kids playing skateboards outside the Tate Modern and they did many stuns! The Artwork didn't impressive me so I didn't stay long in Tate Morden.


I took the tube to Convent Garden to see what kinda market it is. There are some shops and a little market and they were quite a lot of people to see the street shows. Many street performers earn money in this way.



Then going to Oxford Circus to look for the shops of Fred Perry and Whittard of chelsea and Burton. I couldn't get something I wanted in Fred Perry coz it was too expensive. ₤65 for a polo shirt, are they kidding? I got some tea and a wristband only.


Walk from Oxford Circus to Tottenham Court Road, I wondered Tottenham football pitch was around there or not. After that, I went to the most famous department store - Harrods. Got a cute Teddy Bear and it's so huggable!! ;)

No comments: