Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The 4th Day LONDON+BURNLEY

Visit British Museum in the morning. It wasn't as good as I thought. I understand why it is free entry. It's ok to walk around for free but never expect too much. The most funny thing is I saw Chinese paper money, paper slaves and paper necessaries (for burning to the dead people) in the China exhibition hall. I don't understand what make British people feel so valuable to exhibit these stuffs.
-


After lunch, I had to say GOODBYE to LONDON coz I was going to take the train to the North! When I arrived Burnley it was already evening. Then I had a nice dinner and watched football game for England and Hungary. Owen wasn't very sharp in this game and I felt asleep when he was taken out :P I'm a really football fans, it's just I was too tired after a long journery from South to North :P Don't doubt my passion for football, huh?

No comments: