Saturday, May 27, 2006

tRiP tO eNgLaNd

I have been packing my luggage for whole night and I didn't expect my luggage would be so heavy! It's only some clothes, coats and necessaries. I really wonder how can people manage to go travel with their backpack. They don't need to bring anything? Or because I bring too many things? When I arrived airport, it was only 5.30am!! The shops at the airport hadn't opened yet. Flight departed at 7.50am, surprisingly the seat of Qantas wasn't very narrow and the flight attendants were very friendly. I couldn't sleep in the flight, I watched a movie "Casanova". The movie is so entertaining because it is well acted, the costumes and the backgrounds are good, and the story itself is very romantic and humorous. I wondered why it wasn't released in Hong Kong.


After 12 hours flight, it was already 1.30pm when I arrived Heathrow Airport. I took few hours to get my luggage, pass the immigrant and take tube to the hostel. The hostel is in Kings Cross which is very convenient but the room was so tiny and the breakfast was bad. The hostel is run by Russians, they are quite friendly but I think they can't understand English very well. Anyway I don't think I will stay this hostel again.

After checking in to the hostel, it was nearly 4.30pm. I was planning to visit flea markets and Harrods but the flea markets close at around 5pm and also it was heavy rain. So I stayed in the hostel and got some rest.

No comments: