Friday, September 07, 2007

10th ANNIVERSARY GATHERING

It was 10 years ago when we studied in Intitute. Time runs fast!! We are no more teens now LOL I organised this gathering coz I really like the moment in the institute, it brings me lot of happy memories. I didn't expect so many people will join!! I meet some friends frequently but some of friends haven't met since graduation. It's good to see old friends!! Comparing with 10 years ago, we don't change much, huh? lol What a shame that some of them can't join. Maybe next time, 11th?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice that so many attended and you keep in contact with some of them at least I'm sure you've all changed during these 10 years, but mostly in good ways. :-)
Seeing this makes me feel like I shouldn't have chickened out of my own reunion LOL, but I'm glad you all had fun. :-)