Friday, September 21, 2007

DAY 2 MUNICH

When we arrived Munich it was nearly 2 pm. We took 45 mins train from the airport to Hackerbruecke Station. Dirk was there waiting for us already. He was so kind to take us to his flat since he had work to do.

My luggage was so darn HEAVY!! It was 24 kg!! I don’t understand why it was so heavy!! I don’t think I bring much things for my trip :P It tired me out to carry the luggage from the train station to Dirk’s home.

Dirk lives in 4th floor. He helped us to carry the luggages but he asked if I brought a stone with me!! I have no idea either :P His flat is so big! With 2 living rooms, 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet and 1 balcony. I love his flat!! He went back to work afterward then me and Connie rested ourselves and waited him coming home after work.




When Dirk came back, he took us to the bar (just downstairs of his flat), I drank 0.5 liter of beer, it was kinda strong for me. I was a bit dizzy after finishing the glass. German beer tastes good, it’s fresher than what I drink in Hong Kong. I thought Budweiser / Heineken / Guinness were German beer but they are not!! :P

Dirk’s flat mate Chris joined us. We chitchatted and had good time. Dirk and Chris can drink quite a lot!! They drank few glasses!! Then we went back to their home and drank one more bottle. I was amazed that they drank beer like drinking water!! :D Dirk said Chris looked so German but I really can’t tell. They both just look European to me :P This night we had a really good time tho it was our first met.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Heineken was German too so don't feel so bad LOL
Guinness is just about the most Irish thing in the world though!