Sunday, September 30, 2007

DAY 11 MUNICH

I had a deep long sleep last night. Sleeping from 1am to 10am, it was a good sleep coz I was drunk last night.

Today we went out with Michele and Dirk and their colleagues. We had a big breakfast at Newsbar. I had a farmer breakfast which included potatos, scrambled eggs, hams and bread. The breakfast cost 8 Euro, it was delicious tho it was a bit expensive as a breakfast.


After breakfast we went to somewhere to see people surfing on the river. They were stunning!! Can’t believe they can surf in such cold weather!!


Then we went to Schloss Nymphenburg. It’s a Baroque palace. There is a big castle with park and lake. We walked around there. There were many swans, ducks… I can tell people that I have been to Swan + Castle!! Cool!! :D The swans were so big!! I was a bit scared to get close to them. Dirk was scared too!! There is a pic to prove and he face is so funny!!





"Dirk & Michele didn't dare to get close to the swan"

After walking around the park, we had a drink at the café. I ordered an ice chocolate. Michele said I should drink beer!! I think he wants to see me drunk :D It’s kinda shame to get drunk in front of them!! I’m just not used to German beer!! Well I’m sure next time when I see them again, I wouldn’t get drunk!!


Then we went back to Michele’s home, rested for a while and then we took the subway to the city centre to have dinner. When we went out of subway, there were people who played classical music with viola, violin, cello and accordion. Their performance was great!! In Europe, it’s normal to see this kinda show. They are willing to perform and show their talent!!


The restaurant was nice with old decoration. We had Bavarian food there. The pork tasted good but the potato stuff was too sticky and not much taste. I drank 0.5 Liter beer and I was so fine!! :D Michele still thought I would get drunk! HaHa! I was not!!


After dinner, we went back to Michele’s home. It was our last day to see Kristine coz we couldn’t see her again tomorrow since she has to work. It was so sad to say goodbye to her. She is a very sweet girl and I like her a lot.

No comments: