Friday, September 28, 2007

DAY 9 NÜRNBERG / MUNICH

Shit!! Heavy rain and cold today!! I was praying for the sun last night but it still rained!! I finished my dishes already!! How come it still rained? I hate it!!

We planned to stay in Daniel’s home until tomorrow but it rained heavily and Connie wanted to go back to Munich in the evening so we left at around 5pm.

Daniel drove us to the Nürnberg train station first and he showed us around the city a bit. We couldn’t walk much becoz of the rain. I think Nürnberg would look so nice if the weather is fine.

Nürnberg is an old city and there are a lot of historical buildings. I wanted to walk to the castle but it was too far away and it was hard to walk under the rain. We walked around the Market Platz where the x’mas market takes place. But it’s still early for the x’mas market so nothing much to see there.



I went into a shop which sells puppets. I bought 2 puppets and a cup. A bit expensive tho I like them very much. Also I wanted to buy something to make myself happy.

I was so careless that I left my mobile at Daniel’s home. Me and Connie waited him at the station and then he went back home to get my mobile. I felt bad that I make such trouble… Nürnberg isn’t far away from Munich, we only took an hour train to there.

Michele picked us up at the train station at 6.30pm. It’s good to see him again. I felt like going back home. He took us to take the subway but he lost his way!! Haha! He had to ask someone for the way home! So funny!! He explained that becoz he usually drives home and he rarely takes the subway :D



When we went back home, Michele cooked us some pasta for dinner. And we ate some bacons which he made that by himself. So delicious!! Dirk came to Michele’s home after work. He joined the dinner and we chatted and had beers again. I drank 2 Liters and I was a little bit drunk. I had to drink more to practice coz they said the beer is much stronger than the normal one in Oktoberfest.




Michele and Dirk usually made fun of me and Connie. They lied and said something not true to cheat us!! It was fun to play together. And they usually spoke in German!! So mischievous!! I want to learn German so I can understand why they talk :D

And someone said he would do STRIP DANCE at Oktoberfest!! And he said he only accepted EURO notes but not coins!! I said I would give him HK dollar notes but he said HK dollar is nothing!! What nothing? Better than nothing!! The reason that he doesn't accept coins is the coins will slip off from his boxers HAHAHA :D This is the the reason, I think coins is enough for him already :D Of course finally he did nothing!! Chicken!!

We started our dinner at around 9pm and we drank until 6am!! Time ran so fast and we didn’t realize the time!! 2 Liters in 9 hours is a new record for me :D Michele and Dirk think tomorrow I would definitely get drunk coz people would drink fast. Well let’s see!!



I learned something interesting today. Michele popped our beers bottles with his bottle bottom and the beer raised up quickly. Then we had to drink it fast. Interesting!! It’s fun to pop someone’s beer!! I couldn’t drink fast, it ran into my nose and wetted my jeans!! Darn!! I will do that when I drink with my friends in Hong Kong!! And I learned how to open the beer flap with a lighter. Hard but cool!!


No comments: