Thursday, November 01, 2007

HAK KA HUT

Dinner with Chris and Tania at Hak Ka Hut coz they wanted to eat Chinese food. Seems they like Chinese food a lot!! It has been a while since I met Tania. Finally I can arrange time to meet them both. But what a shame that my French is still like that!! When I saw Chris, all I could say was "Bonjour!" "ça va?" "Je suis fatiguée". It's kinda frustrating!! Can't I say something more or complicated? I think I really need to spend some more time on studying French!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people blog in English, French etc. languages to practice. You might also consider blog in French. How about that ?

kArEn said...

Writting blog in French? I'm not good enough to write it right now!! Maybe few years later :P Also my other friends can't read if I write in French!! :D So better to write in English ;)