Saturday, November 10, 2007

BASKETBALL TEAM GATHERING

Ar Dee and Ka Cheong came back from Hong Kong for weekend from Macau, so Ar Dee asked me to ask other friends to come out. He is now working in Venetian Hotel. Seems it's a trend to work in Macau now! There are many good offers but I think if I worked there, I would die of boring :D

We had hotpot dinner at TST, we ordered a lot of food and we were so full!! After dinner, we took ferry to Wanchai and then walked to CWB coz we needed to exercise a bit after a big dinner :P Then we met Alice, Siu Hin and Sai Yan at a bar and we had a drink there. It was fun to seem them all again!! It seems ages since the last basketball team gathering!!

We made fun of each other and we talked about Facebook. But SOMEONE among us doesn't know what it is and he even doesn't know how to use :D He is the only one who is left behind!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice you all still keep in contact. How do you manage that after so many years?
Makes me wonder what my old school football team are all up to these days. If we had a reunion though I bet we wouldn't be as photogenic as your basketball team.;-)