Friday, November 09, 2007

BIERFERT + LKF


We have Bierfest in Hong Kong for every October and this year I really want to go coz I want to see if it's like the one in Munich. It isn't as big as I expected. There are only one small tent which can't compare with anyone in Munich!!

The atmosphere was quite good, some German wore the traditional clothes and they sang and danced inside the tent. It reminded me how Kristine taught us to sing the song in the tent when we were in Munich!! The beer mug is small, only 500ml!! Well I get used to 1 liter LOL :D I think the beer didn't taste as good as the one in Munich :P Me and Connie had some Nürnberger sausages with mashed potatos and sauerkraut. The sausages were tasty but the sauerkraut was a bit salty.


Then we went to LKF to meet some friends. We had some drinks and chitchatted at Bulldogs first and then we went to another bar "Insomnia". There was live band show and the atmosphere was great. Becoz it was Friday, the dance floor was so crowded.

We stayed there nearly 5am and then we went home. I was a little bit tipsy and when I went into the bus, I fell asleep right away and when I was awake, the bus was in Sun Po Kwong!! At least 6 stations foward!! I had to took the taxi home :P I don't think I drank a lot, only 500ml beer, 3 cocktails and 1 coroda. Maybe becoz I mixed the beer :P



I realise something tonight and I can't believe someone can trick and act like this!! It's kinda stupid and cheap!! I know sometimes you have to do some tricks to win something but it's not like that. Me and Connie learned a lesson :D

No comments: