Saturday, November 17, 2007

SHOPPING & CLUBBLING

Went shopping again today. Wanna buy something for myself and do early X'mas shopping. We finished our mission and bought what we needed in half day!! :D Then I bought someone for myself again :P I bought a nice scarf, a hair clip and a ring. I wanted to buy a mobile but it was out of stock!! How come? It makes me want it even more!! Can't wait for it!!

Then we had dinner at a new opened Japanese resturant in TST. They have 20% off promotion! The food was great! I like the sashimi cold udon most!! Would like to go there again soon!!

After dinner, we walked around and then had a drink at Knutsford. Chit chatted until 11.30pm, my friend went home and I went to LKF to meet my cousin and his friend. My cousin asked me to go clubbing many times but I was too busy. This time I can't turn him down again :P We waited for K and her friend but they were late!! We just stood there and waited for them for 45mins!! Hei complained that he hated to wait even if she was a hot pretty girl but K isn't hot LOL So mean :D He said he would never ask K out again LOL

We went to SUGAR, had drink and dance together. Hei usually brags how he attracts girls in the club but I couldn't see this!! Obviously he and his friend didn't fit in it LOL They didn't dance or drink much!! :D Seems they didn't feel comfortable in the club.

At around 2am, we were dancing and suddenly the music was stopped and the light was turned on coz the police came to check the club to see if there were underage teens or druggies. It ruined our mood but it was good to see people's faces clearly :D What surprised me is I saw 2 familiar faces!! My friends were also in the club!! Darn!! I didn't want to meet them there!! I knew they often hang out in LKF but I didn't know they went to SUGAR much. Kinda sucks to imagine how they chat girls up and dance with the girls LOL

Hei and his friend left at around 3am and then me, K and her friend went to another club to join another friend. We went to VOLAR to dance for a while and then went home. K likes SUGAR more but I like VOLAR more coz I like to see the pretty things :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh Yes, the legendary Hei. I am just glad you finally had a chance to see the great man in action :-)

Good to know you had a nice time.