Wednesday, November 21, 2007

MY BIRTHDAY xxx I LOVE AGNÈS B!

Happy Birthday to myself :D Growing older again!! Time runs so fast! But I believe I am still young :D

When I was small, I used to think birthday is a big day but now I feel like it's nothing special. Just don't like to count how old I am :P It's just a normal day for me, still have to work and take French lesson. Afterwards having dinner at a Japanese Restaurant and then walked around. Then we went to Ned Kelly's to have a drink and enjoyed some live Jazz music. I haven't been to Ned Kelly's for a while and it's kinda relaxing whenever I go there.

Got a Agnès B ring and necklace for birthday :) So GREAT!! Thank you so much :) I love them a lot!! I'm soooo HAPPY :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, i really like that ring... but is too expensive for me ... is that someone buy it to you??? Connie

kArEn said...

oh yes someone bought that for me! Hehe I deserve it!! :P