Saturday, November 24, 2007

KEVIN & MANDY'S WEDDING

Congrats Kevin & Mandy!! It's their big day!! I was one of the bridesmaids and it was really fun!! I am so happy for them and wish them have a happy new life :)

We all the bridesmaids went to Mandy's home in the early morning. We had to prepare something for the groom and his men. We had a lot of games to test the groom's love!! :D Otherwise we were not going to open the door!!

1) Ask Kevin some questions about Mandy but he cannot answer by himself. He has to keep slience but he can do gesture to cue the best men. If the best men can't answer, they have to eat our special breakfast!! (spread the bread with mixed sauces: wasabi, spicy sauce, condensed milk, peanut better, shrimp paste, fermented beancurd... Yuck!!)

2) Put lotus seed, Lily seed, Mahjong into a basin with ice, water and detergent, then ask one of the best men to pick the lotus seed, lily seed and mahjong with his toes (I believe the freezing water can refresh their mind :P)

3) 8 best men + 1 groom divide into 3 groups and then ask 99 people to sign a name for congratulating their wedding (Kinda silly but it's fun! I followed them downstairs to make sure they don't cheat!!)

4) Wearing woman's bras, underwears (of course brand new) and big wigs and then run upstairs from 18/F to 26/F, then say, "My sweet wife, I'm coming to pick you up now!" (ooops... they are embarrassed, aren't they?)



5) One best man lay down, hold a biscute with his mouth and then the groom doing push up on top and eat the biscuits while doing push up (Don't kiss!! :D)

After playing those games, I feel so lucky that I'm a woman!! Of course they all passed the test and finished the mission!! We all bridesmaids had a lot of fun!! :D LOL I couldn't stop laughing!!

Kevin and Mandy did some traditional stuff at home, poured the tea to their parents and the elders. After that we went to their new home and had pizza for lunch.

Then we all went to Hong Kong park to take some pics. The weather was so fine and we took a lot of beautiful pics! Mandy looked so pretty, I like her wedding dress and headdress! I only bought my compact camera coz my bag was so heavy!! It would be better if I had my LC-A.


Their wedding banquet was held at a Chinese restaurant at CWB, it was an impressive and a lovely wedding. Many old friends attended the wedding!! It was great to see them! Key gave us his wedding invitation card, we are going to his wedding next month!! So many people get married in this year!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The games sound like a lot of fun for the bridemaids :-) I hope you enjoyed the day, but most of all I wish Kevin and Mandy luck.

How comes there are so many weddings for you recently? Is it because it is a Pig year?

Anonymous said...

You seems to attend many weddings recently!

kArEn said...

Yeh Pig year is a good year I think! Or maybe my friens are old enough to get married :D