Sunday, November 25, 2007

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Haven't watched film in the cinema for a while. Wanna have a laugh and relax myself so went to watch Ben Stiller's new comedy. I had high expectation coz Ben's films are usually funny. But this one disappoined me!! Sometimes funny but the jokes were stupid and the storyline was weak and not so intersting. Anyway I had some laugh at least.

Having dinner with Hang, Fiona, Alice and PY at Spaghetti house, they celebrated me and Hang's birthday coz we both were born at the end of November. The reason I chose Spaghetti is I wanted to have Fondue!! Finally I tried it :D It was so delicious!! I liked it!! We ordered a lot of food that we couldn't finish all!! We were soooo full!!

The birthday cake was so cute and yummy!! Tho we were full, we still had to make a wish and then had birthday cake!!



Gotta a Agnes b pouch from Hang and Fiona! Thank you buddies! :) I had such great and fun time!! Yay :D

No comments: