Tuesday, January 08, 2008

BRONCHITIS

I usually wait to see the doctor until I got really sick coz I don't like to take medicine. Once again I got serious cough and I went to St. Teresa's hospital after French lesson. I didn't have time before so I went there at 10pm. There were so many people and the nurse told me I had to wait for at least an hour!! What the hack is that? How come so many people go to see the doc in the late night?

I didn't want to wait and I wanted to go straight home but I was too sick, finally I waited for 45mins and then saw the doctor for only 5mins!! He said I got bronchitis :( That's bad!! Hopefully I'll get well soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get well soon too.
I'm sure you'll be better in a week or two but make sure you get enough rest to speed your recovery please.

Take good care.