Sunday, January 06, 2008

HIKING FR TUNG CHUNG TO PO LIN CHI

Hiking from Tung Chung to Po Lin Chi today. It has been a while since we hiked together. The weather was cool and sunny and it was very suitable to go hiking.

I took my Canon 400D and tried to figure out how to use it, but my friends all use Nikon!! I had no idea the fuction keys of my camera and they wondered this camera was mine or not :P But at least this time I know a bit more about my camera. I think I really need to read the user guide or find some Canon users to teach me some techniques.





"Po Lin Chi"
"After hiking, we had afternoon tea at Po Lin Chi"
Then we took the bus back to Tung Chung and we shopped around at the outlet. I bought a pair of hiking boots!! A very reasonable price!! :D Hopefully we can go hiking more coz I don't want to just put my boots on the shelf!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?