Sunday, January 27, 2008

CULTURAL POT LUCK NITE

Wanna figure out the fuctions on my new mobile today but my cousin asked me out for afternoon tea. We went to Whampoa to have afternoon tea and chitchatted for a while. He is still feeling upset and he needed someone to talk to. I've given all my advices and hopefully he can understand and get over it soon.

Then I met Satoko at Lai Chai Kok and we were joining an event "cutrual Pot Luck Night" with group of people. Most of the people have prepared some dishes and I feel a bit bad for doing nothing. I wanted to make something simple but my kitchen was too messy after fixing the waterpipes.

It was a huge success that so many people joined this event and there were different kind of food!! I liked the curry and the Sangria!! The Sangria was very fruity which I liked it a lot!! :D I was too full to taste all kinda food coz I had afternoon tea :P Next time I shouldn't eat aynthing before the event!!

No comments: