Saturday, January 26, 2008

LG KU990

My Sony Ericsson mobile suddenly didn't work quite well yesterday, it's time for me to buy a new mobile :P I wanted to buy Sony Ericsson but I just couldn't find one that I like. Then I saw this LG KU990 at Broadway and the sales explained the fuctions of this mobile to me, it seems good!! What a cool gadget!! The selling points are the touch screen and the 5.0 mega pixels with Schneider lens. I have never used LG phone but I love this stylish one!! It's my new toy now :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like to know how much that lg ku990 is now at hong kong broadway or fortress.

thanks cheers~

Anonymous said...

btw, that was kinda rude. im sorry, i was searching the web for prices of the new LG ku990 sincie i will go to hong kong next week. i just want to know the price there

thanks cheers~

kArEn said...

I'm not sure how much it is now. It was nearly $4000 when I bought it but I think the price has gone down a bit. I'm sure you can get it below $3500 in broadway or fortress.

Just check it out!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much, i think i will get this phone, from what i've read it is a very good phone. thanks for the help ^_^

kArEn said...

You are welcome!!

So far this phone is ok but i think the touch pad is not so sensitive and it's pretty slow. The outlook is cool tho.

Anonymous said...

oh, ic. well its okay i guess, im after the look and the usability of it.
thanks again xD