Thursday, January 31, 2008

TORTELLINI

I usually want to cook something but I'm just too busy and lazy :D Last year when I went to Germany, I bought a pack of tortellini but I just put it into the cabinet and I almost forgot it. Few days ago I realised that the expiry date is until 31st Jan 2008! So I have to eat it as soon as I can!!

It's my first time to cook tortellini :P Not too difficult, it's even easier than cooking Chinese dumping!


Put the tortellini into the boiling water and then boil them for 8-10 mins.

Cooking with condensed tomato sauce for few mins and it's finish!! You may eat now! :D

It tastes quite good but I do prefer the one I eat in Italian restaurant :P But it's simple to make without any techniques! A quick dinner :)

1 comment:

.:Tiamat:. said...

hey,
wow a wonder karen cook's :p
but you forgot the vegetable oil in the boiling water. :D
oh and tomato sauce without any spices???
so it is no miracle that u prefer the restaurant food :D
'rofl' i think can better cook then u :p
greets
daniel