Tuesday, January 01, 2008

BONNES RÉSOLUTIONS DE NOUVEL AN

Overall 2007 is quite a good year for me. Of course there were ups and downs but nothing too bad happened. It was a really fast and busy year for me. Got more workloads, learn more stuff, make more friends but got less time to rest.

When I look back, I realise I have changed especially the value and the point of view. Not sure it's a good or not but I just follow what I think it's right and do things with no regret. Though sometimes I try to run away from the knotty problems, I'm going to make things simple and work it out now.

Last year I made 10 new year resolutions but only 3 has fulfilled. This year I'm going to make 10 more again. Let's see how many I can fulfill!! :D
  1. Spend more time with family
  2. Try to not spend too much on buying something which is not necessary
  3. Save more money and move out
  4. Travel twice in this year
  5. Try to not run away from problems, face it and solve it
  6. Never give up
  7. Arrange more time to rest and stay healthy
  8. Go on doing kickboxing, punch hard, kick hard and keep fit :D
  9. Spend more time on studying French
  10. Learn something new or master my current skills

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have so many New Year resolutions yet you're practically perfect already. I wish you luck in all of yours, especially moving out.

My New Year Resolutions are:
1) Stop thinking so much before I buy things.
2) Work a bit harder, but not too hard obviously. I'm talking French standard effort rather than HK. It's a step up from my current Mexican attitude towards work ;-)
3) Get a Passport.
4) Be myself and try to be just a little less shy.

kArEn said...

Good to know your new year resolutions! But it seems easy for me to fulfill yours :P How about we swap our resolutions? LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes we should swap LOL I know mine are easy for you, but for me they are a challenge, especially numbers 1 & 4

I think I could do most of yours but not the kick boxing because as you know I'm a bit of a sissy. ;-)