Saturday, January 26, 2008

OLD MEMORIES

The waterpipes in my flat are going to change and also Chinese New Year is coming soon so I have to clean up my flat and throw away something which is useless. I got a lot of magazines which are published in 1995 and 1996 :P Also some "Yes Cards" (Shit! How come I've been keeping them for so many years?), history books in secondary school, christmas cards from the classmates in primary school and secondary school...

I found some old diaries too!! I read them again and it brings me back my old memories. I suddenly feel like I was so silly to write childish stuff when I was in school. I can't even remember some people whom I mentioned in my diaries LOL Oh maybe few years later when I read my blog again, I would feel the same LOL I'm going to cut my diaries and throw them away. Few years ago I might think it was a pity to throw my memories away but now I've grown up. I have my memories in my brain and that's enough!


No comments: