Saturday, January 19, 2008

SAI KUNG + MI CASA

Had a walk with a friend at Sai Kung in the afternoon. We didn't have time to go hiking so just took a stroll at the Sai Kung city centre. It was a cloudy day which is good for strolling (no need to worry getting tanned :D) but I prefer a little bit sun :P

Then we had dessert at Honeymoon dessert. I knew my friend wouldn't like durian!! :D Haha He said it tasted strange LOL Oh well, a good try! At least he didn't hate it :D I really think durian pudding tastes so good!! I like it!! :)

Afterward, we went back to Mongkok and then shopped around. Someone wants to buy a laptop but she only uses MSN and office and she wants to buy Fujitsu! Fujitsu is good but too expensive and a waste for a BASIC USER. I gave her advice already and she still insists to buy Fujitsu, what a rich girl! :D


Then we went to CWB to have dinner at Mi Casa Chilean Oyster Bar. It is a very small cozy restaurant and the food was excellent. We had some French oysters, tomato mozzarella salad, duck livers (not ghoose!), escargots with butter and garlic, grilled fish (forgot what kinda fish) and crème brûlée. I enjoyed this meal a lot!! So delicious!! :)

"inside Mi Casa"

"Australian white wine, taste so sweet and fruity, GREAT!! I love it!"

No comments: