Tuesday, June 20, 2006

DINNER @ MI-NE SUSHI

Dinner with friend at Mi-Ne Sushi. I haven't been there for a long time coz there are always loads of people waiting for the tables outside and I don't have patience to wait. Today we waited for the table a little bit early than usual dinner time so we didn't need to wait for too long. The sushi are still as good as usual, yummy ;) I ate a lot and I was so full!! I got a little pot of violets from my friend!! I have been thinking to get violets for a long time and I like to have little plants at work. It makes everything look lively! I have no idea how to take care of a plant but seems violet is not difficult to plant. All I need is to water it sometimes. That's easy!! :)


I wanna finish the roll of my film, so we went to Victoria Park to take pics. There was kitty!! But it didn't like being photo taken so I couldn't get closer. I do think my Natura Black is a very good camera to take pics at night!!

No comments: