Thursday, June 22, 2006

JOB OFFER

I'm quite content with my job now beoz of the good working hours and benifits. Although sometimes I have many things to do and I need to work overtime, it's still not too bad for me. My company is now expanding and seems the prospect is good. But today my cousin asked me whether I would like to change the job. I have been working for half year here and I just get used to my job now, I don't feel like changing job again so soon.

It's his friend's company who need a girl to work for something related to admin and account. I don't have any experience in admin and accout, also they require the candidate who can speak Mandarin and good proficiency of Japanese. I'm not interested in this field and I can only speak simple Mandarin, but the salary is 40% more than my current salary, it sounds really attractive!! May be I should go to have an interview to see how it is. Who don't work for money? I thought I wouldn't just work for money but the reality is you are the one who is chosen not you can choose!

No comments: