Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dinner @ Thai Restaurant

Meeting old friends tonight and had dinner at a Thai restaurant (Mini Bangkok). It's just like usual, many people were waiting for the tables and we had to wait for nearly an hour. I haven't been there for a long time and this restaurant has been expanded. Overall it was great especially the curry fired crabs but I think other food wasn't as good as before.

It's good to meet old friends and talk about everything. Especially complaining about work and unhappy stuff and talk about funny things. I do agree that we can be ourself and talk openly to our friends. It's really tiring to act differently at work coz you have to please your boss and your colleagues.

2 comments:

Cristomf said...

I d like to go to a thai restaurant.
not so far from me but anyway...

I ve liked to read your travel and to see your pics, as usual so nice...

And I ll try to read you more, it s very interesting.
So you won t be a teacher. I m sure you d have liked though...

Anyway there is the world cup...

kArEn said...

Hehee I know you like Thai food but at least you can eat as much India food as you like now ;)

I'm not a qualified Japanese teacher so now the Japanese class is cancelled, I feel a bit relieved :P