Sunday, June 18, 2006

FATHER'S DAY

Today is Father's Day. I had dinner with family at Cambo Thai Restaurant. I didn't want to eat Thai food coz I just had it last week. But dad likes this Thai Restaurant very much so we went there. We had shrimp sashimi, chicken, vegetable, curry beef and garlic bread. Overall the food wasn't very good and the service was really bad, I think because today is father's day and there are so many people waiting for the tables, so everything is under their usual standard. Anyway it's a way to please my dad coz I don't know what to buy for him.

There is a research about mid-age fathers who feel jealous with their wives and children coz their children tend to be closer to their mothers more than fathers. Surprisingly after watching the research, dad admitted he was also that kinda father. Sometimes I think it's difficult to communicate with dad, not I don't want to talk to him, it's just he is not open-minded. May be one day he can understand us more and he is willing to communicate with us.

No comments: