Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Last Day in ENGLAND

This is the last day that I stay in England. It's really sad that my holiday is going to be over! I wish my holiday was never ended. After lunch, I have to go to Leeds and take the train to Kings Cross and then take the underground to Heathrow. It's a long journey!! When I arrived Kings Cross, it was already 5.30pm and I thought I could arrive the Airport before 7pm. But unfortunately the underground didn't work on a station (can't remember which one), so I had to take the bus to another station and get back to the underground to the Airport. When I arrived airport it was nearly 8pm already! But my flight delayed until 11.10pm so it was ok. But the shops in the airport closed so early so I couldn't shop around.


I had great time in England so I feel bad to leave there. Hopefully I can go again soon. I would like to visit London again. Next time I want to visit Cambridge, Oxford, Lake District and Scotland. Who say England is boring? It's not boring for me!

No comments: