Wednesday, December 05, 2007

BUSY WORK / RELAXING NITE

Soooo darn busy at work!! Work 11-12 hours a day!! It's like I can never finish all my work!! And I dunno what's the problem, seems I have bad memory recently. Maybe I have too many duties so I can't remember all the stuff! Or maybe becoz I'm getting old? Today I missed my French lesson coz I gotta rush to finish the reports. Sigh... Next week I will have French test!! Hopefully I can manage to study in the weekend.

After work, dinner with a friend in TST. I shouldn't have asked him to meet me there, He got lost :P We had dinner at a Chinese restaurant, the food was good. We were so full!! Glad that he liked the Shanghai Dumplings :D Then we hung around at Kowloon Park and then had a drink at Ned Kelly's. We both enjoyed the Jazz music and it was a very relaxing night since I have been stressed and upset recently. I feel a lot better :)

David asked me if I was learning something except French and piano, I told him I was learning a kinda sport and asked him to guess. 1) Squash 2) Gym 3) Swimming 4) Kickboxing. Surprising he guessed it right!! How come? Is it so obvious? Am I really looked so violent? LOL :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, you don't look violent.
Maybe he just has a gift for guessing games. ;-)