Saturday, December 08, 2007

GOODBYE MY FRIEND

Woke up at 3pm coz I hung out until 5am. Had an afternoon tea at Mong Kok then hung out a bit in MK, TST, Wanchai and CWB. We wanted to go to Sai Kung or Stanley, just wanna go to country side but it was too late to go there. Finally we rested down at a cafe at CWB in the midnight.

The waiter in the cafe was so talkative, he kept talking to us and told us about his family and job. It's kinda stupid that his boss has a work cam in the cafe to spy on him and other staffs!! His salary is low too! What a mean boss!! I'm so sorry for him.



We had some snacks and desserts at the cafe and relaxed there until 3am. It's a funny question that we couldn't figure out, Why can't we drink the tap water? I'm sure if you ask anyone on the street, they will still say that you can't drink but dunno the reason!! Good question :D LOL

Have time always runs fast, I don't like to say goodbye and it's kinda sad whenever I see my friend leaving. We will meet again, right?

No comments: