Monday, December 24, 2007

CHRISTMAS EVE

Christmas eve Celebration!! We had dinner at Outback! We ordered a lot of food!! Steak, Ribs, Bloomin' Onion, Aussie Cheese Fries, Salad... The food was so great and it was not expensive at all in X'mas eve!! :)


We each person bought a Christmas present and exchanged the present randomly. I got a funny eyemask :D Big black eyebrows and eyes!! Though I don't use eyemask, I think I would like to use it when I take a flight :D Wouldn't I scare anyone?


After dinner we went shopping at Sogo. I bought a ring and a pendant! I wanted to buy one more necklace but it's a bit expensive. I'm still considering to buy it or not. Hehe I have to treat myself better, right? :P

Then we went to Inn side out to have a drink. I drank a big glass of Hoegaarden and few glass of redwine. The minium charge is $150 per person, we couldn't drink that much so we had to order some food!! We were so full that we couldn't finish all!! :P Chit chatted at the bar and then we counted down for Christmas. It was fun :)

No comments: