Saturday, December 29, 2007

OYSTER ISLAND

I missed my kickboxing lesson today coz I didn't sleep at all last night and I slept at 9.30am this morning. I booked the lesson at 4.15pm and I was going to postpone to 5.30pm but they didn't have another class today. When PY called me it was already 3.45pm, I couldn't get there at 4.15pm so finally I slept until 6pm.

Then went to Happy Valley to have dinner at Oyster Island. The environment was good and comfy. It's a nice and quiet restaurant. Ordered few kinda oysters like Pearl Blanc, Fine de Claire, Tasmanian, Black Pearl and Grand Motard. My favourite is always Pearl Blanc :D The oysters were so fresh and sweet!! The after-taste lasted so long!! :) Also we had some white wine, garlic bread and Squid ink spaghetti with Seafood, so delicious!! We enjoyed this meal a lot!!

After dinner, went to LKF to have a drink and go clubbing later. I sweared I wouldn't go to Sugar again coz I didn't want to meet someone and also it wasn't fun there. This time I went to Number 9 and unluckly I meet them again!! Small world!! A sinister smile? Darn! We said Hi and then shaked hands :D I don't go clubbing often but how come I met them once and once again?!

No comments: