Monday, December 31, 2007

NEW YEAR EVE

Went to hospital this morning to have my lung check but I was too late!! The booking were full so I had to wait to see the doc and had X-Ray scanning in the afternoon. Becoz of the delay, I couldn't watch the film!! I really wanted to watch "Atonment" but I think I wouldn't have time to watch it soon. What a shame.

Shopped around in CWB and after the afternoon tea, we took our kickboxing lesson. Surprisingly many girls were in the class!! I thought most of them would prefer hanging out in the eve rather than doing kickboxing.

After lesson, we had Thai food in a small shop. The food was quite good!! We had some grilled meat, green curry, Tom Yum Goong, shrimp sashimi and Thai scrembled eggs. So delicious!!

CWB was too crowd and everyone just wanna wait for the count down at Time Square. We didn't want to be in the crowds so we went to PY's friend's home to celebrate for the New Year. We watched movies, played the card games and counted down for New Year. Goodbye 2007!! You ran too fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been an actions packed week for you! I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as it looks like you did.
I agree, 2007 went a little too fast for me as well. Let's hope 2008 is a bit longer and a lot better.:-)

Happy 2008 Miss Karen.