Friday, December 28, 2007

KEY'S WEDDING + PARTY


Key's big day!! Congrats!! Attended Key's wedding banquet tonight. Met the TI old friends again :D Key's wedding photos are great!! (sorry Key I mean the scene :P) No wonder why so many people like taking their wedding photos in Taiwan.

Before the banquet started, we played card games "Big 2". Haven't played for a long time. It was fun! I got nice cards, see! ;)


After meal, we went to Kevin & Mandy's home to have party. Celebrate Sze's birthday and Christmas tho it was late :P


We played Pictionary until 6am!! Nearly 5 hours!! We are crazy!! :D But it was really fun!! PY and I weren't good partners, I couldn't understand what she drew and she thought what I drew was too complicated LOL Didn't have chance to partner with Ma and Helen, maybe next time!


No comments: