Thursday, December 20, 2007

HOT POT + DRINKS

Dinner with friends at Po Kei hot pot restaurant in TST. We were planning to have Japanese cuisine but a Japanese friend wanted to try Chinese food so I suggested Hot pot. The food was quite good but expensive. The staffs there were nice too and they taught our Korean friend to speak Chinese :D It's funny that they asked us to drink beer with a bowl!! Old way to drink with bowl and it's my first time to try!


After dinner we had some drinks in a bar in Knutsford. We had 1st round drink and then for the 2nd round our Korean friend suggested to order a 2.5Liter beer tower and share together!! Oh it reminded me how much I drank in Munich!! :D This time we had 4 people to share so I wouldn't get drunk :D I don't really like Carlsberg and I prefer wine or cocktail more tho. It's fun to drink that much again!!



No comments: